+377 92 05 36 66
In the heart of the Mediterranean and in the center of Europe, the Principality of Monaco is one of the jewels of the Côte d'Azur. Ideally located and easily accessible (4 minutes by helicopter from Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport), this unique enclave in the world, sometimes called Monaco, sometimes Monte-Carlo, offers an exceptional panorama and benefits its inhabitants of an unparalleled quality of life thanks to its Côte d'Azur climate and the diversity of its landscapes.
Indeed, recognized as one of the most secure countries in the world, Monaco offers an idyllic living environment thanks to its:
- Luxury hotels (Hôtel de Paris, Métropole, Monte-Carlo Bay, etc.) and Michelin-starred restaurants (Cipriani, Le Cinq Ducasse, Nobu, Coya, etc.)
- Buildings with high-end services (Tour Odéon, Mirabeau, Seaside Plaza, Petite Afrique, One Monte-Carlo, etc.)
- Luxury boutiques (Chanel, Dior, Cartier, etc.)
- Beaches and thermal baths
- Marinas (Hercule and Fontvieille)
- Monte-Carlo Gold Club (30 minutes).
Very accessible, Monaco is nearby:
- from Italy (25 minutes by car via the A8 motorway)
- from Cannes (40 minutes) and Saint-Tropez (2 hours)
- ski resorts (Auron, Isola 2000, Valberg, etc.).
Monaco is also a cultural center, its calendar being punctuated by numerous events of international prestige: Fashion Week, Ballets de Monte-Carlo, Philharmonic Orchestra of Monte- Carlo, Cirque du Soleil, Printemps des Arts as well as many galas of charity. The principality also hosts major sporting events such as the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, Herculis EBS, and the famous Formula 1 Grand Prix.
The Exotic Garden and the Oceanographic Museum will allow you to discover the diversity of flora and fauna preserved by the principality, which knows how to be an actor committed to a sustainable future, since Monaco positions itself as a responsible nation and invests in measures favoring economic preservation.
Proof of its economic prosperity, Monaco is in perpetual development. By 2025, the new extension at sea will give life to a new eco-district composed of a marina, residences with highend services, a promenade littered with the most beautiful luxury shops, as well as large spaces vegetated.