+377 92 05 36 66
The Principality is full of real estate projects in progress and new programs confirm the vitality of a booming Monegasque real estate market.
A project called Maraterra, also named Anse du Portier, of an extraordinary scale transforms the residential landscape of the Principality of Monaco. In addition to being the most avant-garde and innovative construction project in Monaco, it is also the most ambitious in Europe. The cost of the construction amounts to more than 2.4 billion dollars, and will allow the creation of a new district of approximately six hectares (residences and public spaces), attached to the Larvotto beach. In 2025, the new district will house luxury buildings, shops, marina and preserved spaces to provide a pleasant living environment for its inhabitants. The installations will be designed with a view to sustainable development, with water recovery from electric bicycles, solar panels and heat pumps.
The project includes:
• A one hectare public park, 800 trees planted, 27,000m2 of green areas
• A 21,000m2 pedestrian area and a 600m cycle path
• Buildings offering both offices and shops
• Luxury accommodation comprising five buildings including the Renzo and the Jardins d'eau, seven private villas by the water, three in the hill and four townhouses.
• A port offering around 30 rings
• Underground public parking
• An extension of the Grimaldi Forum (congress center).
This new prestigious district promises to become the most popular of all and to eclipse the current upscale districts of the principality.